We’ve teamed up with First Lite and Levi Morgan of Bow Life TV to bring you the ultimate whitetail hunter giveaway. Sign up below to win a Limited Edition Specter™ Helo Hunt Ready System, as well as a Transfer Pack and Source Jacket from First Lite. The gear package will have a value of over $1,100. Review the Official Rules below. No purchase necessary to enter.
Please read these Official Rules carefully, as they contain important information about the rights and obligations, as well as limitations and exclusions that may apply, to participate in this promotion. By entering, participants signify and agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor.
1. Overview. First Lite Helo Hunt Ready Giveaway (the “Promotion”) will accept entries into a random drawing. It is sponsored by Novix, 10216 W Civil Defense Rd, Brimfield, IL 61517 (“Sponsor”). The Promotion will start on November 3rd, 2022, and entries will be accepted through November 12th, 2022.
2.Eligibility. Participants must be a legal resident of the 50 United States (including the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico) or Canada, and at least eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees of Sponsor, its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies, and all respective employees, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, members, licensees, successors and assigns of the foregoing (collectively, the “Released Parties”) and members of their immediate family (spouses, parents, children and siblings) or persons living in the same household are not eligible to participate.
3. How to Participate. Enter into the giveaway for a chance to win a Limited Edition First Lite Helo Hunt Ready System. If Sponsor receives more than one entry for any entrant, including entries under variations of name or email address, Sponsor reserves the right to void all such entries. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, or misdirected entries. Incomplete or illegible entries will not be accepted. Entries by any automated process or bot, or by any third party, or web site or online service, including without limitation commercial promotion subscription notification or entering services, are ineligible and shall be void.
4. Prizes. The following prize is available to be won:
- Limited Edition Specter™ Helo Hunt Ready System
- First Lite Transfer Pack
- First Lite Source Jacket
Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute prize(s) of equal or greater value if an advertised Prize becomes unavailable. Sponsor’s determinations regarding the awarding of Prizes is final. No Prize substitutions except as provided herein. Prizes are not transferable and may not be given, bartered, sold, or exchanged for cash or another prize, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion due to Prize unavailability for any reason and then only for a prize of equal or greater value. Sponsor will ship the prize(s) as items are available. For any prize items from non-Novix owned-and-operated brands, additional shipping delay may occur based on item availability. For any prize over $600 in value, the potential winner will be required to complete and sign an IRS Form W-9. In compliance with US IRS regulations, Sponsor will send a Form 1099-MISC to any winner receiving a prize valued in excess of $600 (USD), which requires disclosure to Sponsor of the winner's social security number. Winner remains solely responsible for paying all federal and other taxes in accordance with the laws that apply in the winner's state of residence. If a potential winner cannot be contacted using the information provided or fails to respond to Sponsor’s attempt to notify them of selection within two (2) days of first attempted notification; if any notification is returned as undeliverable; if Sponsor is unable to verify potential winner’s eligibility and/or shipping address; if potential winner fails to sign and return the required documentation within the required time period or fails to comply with these Official Rules; if any prize is returned undeliverable; or if the potential winner cannot be verified as eligible for any other reason, the potential winner is disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected.
5. Odds; Drawing. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. Drawing will take place on or about November 13, 2022. All potential winners are subject to eligibility verification by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding. A PARTICIPANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF NOTIFIED OF BEING A WINNER, UNLESS AND UNTIL THE PARTICIPANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED. Participants are required to provide truthful information and Sponsor will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent.
6. Winners List. For a list of the winner, including first name and last initial, send an email to email@example.com with subject line: First Lite Helo Hunt Ready Giveaway. Winner List requests must be received no later than November 21th, 2022.
7. Release; Indemnification; Disclaimer of Warranty. Winner is entirely responsible for arranging for pickup, shipping, and/or delivery of prizes. Winner agrees to release Sponsor and its employees and agents from any and all liability, loss, damage or injury resulting from prize, prize award, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize awarded and acknowledges that Sponsor, and its employees and agents have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize including, but not limited to, its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. Sponsor makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to any prizes, and prizes are awarded solely with the limited warranties set forth in the prize documentation (Owner's Guide, etc.). Further, by participating in the Promotion, all participants agree to forever and irrevocably release and hold harmless the Sponsor, Released Parties from any and all liability for any loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense of any nature whatsoever (including attorneys' fees) (collectively, "Losses") which may occur in connection with (a) the Promotion or any element thereof, including entry or participation therein, (b) delivery, possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of any Prize or component thereof, or (c) participation in any Promotion-related activity or prize-related activity including without limitation in each case any Losses that may be caused or contributed to by (1) any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Released Parties, or any of their independent contractors or any other person or entity not an employee of any of the Released Parties, or (2) any other cause, condition or event whatsoever beyond the control of any of the Released Parties. In addition, by participating in this Promotion, each participant agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all damages, losses, costs and expenses (including amounts paid in settlement and reasonable attorneys' fees) incurred by any of the Released Parties in connection with any third-party claim, demand, liability, suit, proceeding or action arising out of or resulting from (i) breach or alleged breach of any representations, warranties or agreements of participant, or (ii) the use or misuse of any Prize or component thereof.
8.Publicity. Except where legally prohibited, participation in the Promotion and acceptance of a Prize constitutes winners’ agreement and consent to the use of winners’ names, likenesses, photographs, voices, opinions and/or hometowns and states for promotional purposes in any media now known or hereafter devised, worldwide, without further payment or consideration, notice, review or approval.
9. General. All decisions of Sponsor in connection with this Promotion shall be binding and final in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, if intervening circumstances warrant, within Sponsor's sole discretion, due to any fraud, virus or other technical problem which corrupts the administration, security, or proper entry or voting in the Promotion, or for any other reason. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the Prizes from among the eligible participants received up to the time of the termination, cancellation, suspension and/or modification. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the Promotion or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term or provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that term or provision.
10.Limitation of Liability. By entering the Promotion, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final, binding, and conclusive in all respects. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded. Entries become the property of Sponsor on receipt and will not be acknowledged. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend or terminate the Promotion should a virus, bug or other cause beyond the control of the Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion. In such event, the prize may be awarded by random drawing from among eligible entries received up to the date/time of corruption or modification, to the extent feasible. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, or misdirected entries; computer system, phone line, electronic equipment, computer hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors; or failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections. The Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion, or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Promotion. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PERSON TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11. Disputes. (a) Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred in connection with the Promotion and in no event will any entrant be permitted to claim attorneys’ fees or other legal costs; and (b) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses; and (c) each entrant hereby waives all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Illinois, without regard for conflicts of law doctrine, and all proceedings shall take place in that State. All participants who enter the Promotion agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in the State of Illinois, and agree to waive the right to a jury trial with respect to any claim or dispute with regard to any aspect of the Promotion or Official Rules.